Information

 

Welcome

This is the new website and is different from the old website that is no longer will be used, here I will help you through the Website since I am somewhat limited to what I can do. Also ignore the name, I suck at naming sites.

Old Website Click Here

How it Works

This image below is showing that any words with Series/Anime is clickable going to the List of Soundtrack of that Anime. Going from OP, ED, Soundtracks, Others (This Method no longer use because it takes too much time).


Note: Any Red words(<---- Not this) are Links

How to search a Soundtrack or an Anime

Use the either 1 images below to search for the Anime, Game, etc to find. You Can also use the search button to search for the Composer, Anime, Game, Song Name, etc.

You may also use the Tags on the Soundtrack to search that Series, OP, ED, etc.




How to Unzip Files

Windows: Winrar


Encrypto

Encrypto is a file that compresses to a file that is not easy to unlock


Windows: Download


Found Files that goes back to the old site

Ignore them, they were there before I changed it to this site.


Thats all I got to say




Post a Comment

0 Comments