I'm back

 

I'm back, haven't been doing this for a while, but I have returned.

What I will be doing.

I'll still be uploading Musics but this time I'll also upload Doujin (any musics that are self made contents) Anime, Games and probably other misc musics in FLAC, if the FLAC is not there then it will be MP3 instead (don't expect every music will have FLAC). If you want to convert audio files use MedianHuman to convert, works with .cue files.

I also updated the Request to tumblr (I might use Google survey instead)

What will I do with the broken links or mp3?

Might not do anything about that. I'll probably replace some to FLAC and restore what I can. I am limited to certain amount of accounts with limited storage before it gets deleted, might get plan later on.
Once I'm at the limit, I'll make an announcement that I will stop for the time being and remove some old files.

Any new upload?

I don't know what to upload, I'll just wait for a request then I'll start uploading.

Archived Musics

I'll place the Musics to Telegram so you can download them (may or may not do it) (will have passwords so check on this page for passwords) Passwords

There will be nothing on this chat for the time being.

Other Websites are dead

I forgot I deleted them, here a new one https://sites.google.com/view/unarchivermusic/

Thats all

Post a Comment

0 Comments